Salisbury Article Directory
Salisbury LOST and FOUND
Geaneology Notices, Re-connecting People Pets and Things
Lost Pets 2
Lost Relatives 0
Lost Friends 0
Lost and Found 0
Missing Persons 0
Salisbury News Articles
Public and Amature News stories from real people.
Do you have a serious or funny story the media is oblivious to, or a different angle on it? Post here for the Local, Statewide or Countrywide News Tab!
People Publishing Power to all 1000+ Australian Regional Network Websites
Local News 1
State News 0
Country News 1
Political News and Views
Dear Local Members and Electoral Candidates, Do you know so many times we got to go to an election and have absolutley no clue who you are and what you stand for. The mountains of Junk Mail you send out waste trees and go strait in the bin, Here you can "Tell your story to your Town" Post your News, Video and Policy on salisbury.city and keep it up to date.
Government and Public Service
The Australian Regional Network of over one thousand Town and City websites representing all Australia is a family owned business. Approved by the Australian Government to display Tripple Zero information and an approved Stage 2 NEIS Startup business. Our goal is to provide a useful information service, We hope to engage more with Government, we hope you will consider using salisbury.city as a great public resource to easily and inexpensivley put public information into your Region. Our Articles are generally discovered directly from Search Query's we already have Tens of Thousands of visitors coming into our Network please consider engaging with us
Help needed and Volunteering
The Australian Regional Network can try to help you shine a light through the "I Need Help" article category - All Member Level Community Service - Broadcast options to the ARN network, if you use a STATE or the the Australia Key, please try to indicate your local region in your Article - this is a Community Service and Spammers and Abusers of this Public Help category will have their account immediatley banned.
I Need Help 0
For Business and Community
Jobs 1Tried everything else?
Post it on our Mobile Friendly SEO Enabled 1000+ Australian Websites!
Post a Review of your Local Business or Community Organisation!
General Articles from your Salisbury business leaders in the following categories
Alternative Health 1
Eco Green 1
Food and Wine 1
Galleries and Museums 0
Hair and Beauty 0
Health and Fitness 0
Mind Body Spirit 0
Retail and Shopping 0
Schools and Education 0
Trades and Services 0
Create your own Article for Salisbury
Tips for Writing a Community or Business Article for the City of Salisbury in South Australia:
1. Choose a relevant topic: Start by picking a topic that is related to the community or business in Salisbury. This could be a new development, a recognized local business, or a community event.
2. Research your subject: Do thorough research on your chosen topic by consulting relevant sources. These include government reports, online forums, social media pages, and local newspapers. This will give you a better understanding of your topic and provide you with ideas for your article.
3. Use appropriate language: Use a simple and easy-to-understand language when writing your article. This will ensure that your article is accessible to all readers, regardless of their level of education or expertise.
4. Identify your target audience: Determine who will be reading your article, and tailor your language and style accordingly. This will help you to engage your readers and increase the chances of your article being shared and widely read.
5. Focus on the key points: Keep your article focused on the central idea of your topic. Avoid rambling and confusing the readers with unnecessary information. Use headings and subheadings to make your article more organized and easily digestible.
6. Use quotes: Quotes from local business owners or members of the community can be useful in adding credibility and interest to your article. Make sure the quotes are related to your topic.
7. Proofread and edit your work: Before publishing your article, read and re-read to avoid errors in grammar, spelling, or punctuation. Edit your work if necessary to enhance the clarity and overall appeal of your article.
8. Include a call to action: Encourage readers to take action or participate in the subject of the article by including a clear call to action at the end of your article.
9. Share your article: Promote your article by sharing it on social media, local blogs, or on websites. This can increase the visibility of your article and help it to reach a larger audience.